Monday, September 26, 2011

Family, First and Foremost


I got nuthin' today.  But I do have these two photos that I stole from my sister Kris' Facebook page that I wanted to share. 

The top photo is (left to right) my sister Kelly, my brother in-law Denny, and my sister Kris.  This was taken at my mom and dad's 50th wedding anniversary dinner, which we had in February 2010 at Bruno's, a fantastic pizza place in West Lafayette, Indiana, which also happens to be the place my mom and dad had their first married dinner together.

The bottom photo is (from left to right) my nephews Colin, Chris, Connor, and once again my sister Kris.  This was taken at Disney World quite a while ago, as all three of the boys have grown into fine young men (way too quickly for their Aunt Lolo, though).

One of the things I have been blessed with in my life is a family that all possess a very keen, very wonderful sense of humor.  Hope these photos share some of that sense of humor with you and maybe even make you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment