Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Scatter Joy

Absolutely, without a doubt, Kathy Davis' artwork, cards, and calendars are among my favorites to send to my friends and loved ones right now.  Ask anyone who has received a card from me in the past year!

Kathy does beautiful, bright, vibrant watercolor florals and other motifs for her paper products lines.  The verses in her cards just hit the spot for me.  I don't know how many times I have gone looking for a card for a significant occasion in a friend or family member's life, picked up one of her cards, and shook my head thinking about how perfect the sentiment is, how it says exactly what I wanted to say.

In addition, I have found her e-cards on Blue Mountain and send them as often as I can.  Thankfully, I have found Kathy Davis greeting cards by both American Greetings and by Sunrise Greetings.

One of my picky-pickies in life is that I have to have a Kathy Davis wall calendar for my office every year.  Price be damned, I darn near fall all over myself to find one.  Usually have to get it online; my local Barnes and Noble stopped carrying her calendars a couple of years ago.

I hope that Kathy plans to share her artistic talents for years to come, because I will be there to keep her in business!

No comments:

Post a Comment