Tuesday, October 18, 2011

More Halloween Artwork To Share



Another of my favorite artists is Pat Richter.  No, not the former University of Wisconsin football player; this is a female (trust me, if you try to look her up on the Internet, you will find everything you ever wanted to know about Pat Richter the football player)!  I LOVE her artwork; as a matter of fact, I make it a point to send Pat Richter Christmas cards every year.

My favorite shop in the whole world, Calico Plus in Delphi, IN, will very soon be stocking up on their Pat Richter paper products (Christmas cards, note cards, various types of note pads) and I very soon will be there with bells on to find something new to add to my already admittedly huge stash.  I try to keep Pat Richter notepads in my desk at work year-round as well; I think that people like to see them when their interoffice mail from me arrives!

No comments:

Post a Comment