Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Shameless Self-Promotion...My Mary Kay E-Party!

"Sable"--I've got it
and am trying it!
My E-Party Shopping Link

Time for a little shameless self-promotion; I am having a Mary Kay e-party!  I am not the party-giving type, so this might be a once in a lifetime opportunity :-)
Limited edition eye and cheek color;
 it might not be around but could be :-)

My friend and MK consultant Lavonna has convinced me that I need to do this, and I'm in love with some of the newer MK products, so this show is gonna go on.  The e-party format really clinched it for me; who has time for a party at someone's house these days, especially right after the holidays?  Besides, we all need a little pick-me-up in the dead of winter, and, if you're like me, it's great fun to play with makeup!

The "party" is going to be held from Thursday, January 5 to Thursday, January 19.  You may shop on Lavonna's Mary Kay website with a credit card, or you can shop, give me your order and payment in cash, check, or credit card and I will make sure Lavonna gets your order.

Let me know if you would like to participate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment