Monday, March 12, 2012

I Was Just Born 50 Years Ago...

Yes, I had the decency to arrive into the world at 1:40 something in the afternoon on March 12, 1962.  I am now officially 50 years old!  Doesn't feel much different than 49, to tell you the truth.  And I wasn't expecting it to.

What I am expecting is to continue to live, love and grow every day I have left.  To make sure others know that they mean the world to me.  To be more understanding and patient.  To find happiness and joy in the smallest and most unexpected places.  To learn something new every single day.

I also know that I have some of the most wonderful people in the world as my family and friends.  I am so thankful for the well wishes, cards, e-cards, phone messages, gifts, and Facebook posts.  You all are my best presents and I'm so glad you chose to celebrate my day with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment