|Easy Chicken Enchilada Crescent Bake|
Has anyone noticed the recipe kick I seem to be on lately? :-)
- 2 C shredded cooked chicken
- 1-10 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 2-8 oz cans (each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls (Pillsbury also makes a refrigerated "Crescent Recipe Creations" seamless dough sheet that might be worth a try)
- 1 1/4 C (5 oz) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In 2 qt saucepan, mix chicken and 1/2 C enchilada sauce. Heat to boiling over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Separate or cut dough into 8 long rectangles (if using crescent rolls, press perforations to seal). Spoon chicken mixture and 1 T cheese onto one long side of each rectangle. Roll up; pinch edges to seal. Place seam side down in 13" x 9" (3 qt) glass baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees 15-20 minutes.